Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Time...

Halu To Everybody...



hehehe.. today is my firt time nak berjinak-jinak dlm blog2 nie..

mybe is page will be my place to throw everything wat in my head such as my feelling...

my idea.. sweet / bad memory... or tempat untuk lepaskan geram.. hahaha



hoping my frenz always visit my pages special my special girl in my lifes ( i will write bout her after tis).. and put their comment or anything la.. apa2 ajer la...



plus.. mybe i can get new cyber frenz here...



ok la... babai.. see u all later

3 comments:

yam^Artfingers^ said...

poyo!hhahhaha,,,but love it..say nice things bout me ha...coz i always say nice things about u at my blog ha...

but u really need to pegi sekolah balik belaja mengeja...hahhahah!

gidthegreat said...

suka hati i la nak eja mcm maner..
i main belasah ajer..
hahaha

littlelamb said...

yes yes yes - yazid kena masuk tadika balik.. I sokong Cik Yam